How to lose weight quickly | quick and safe weight loss

Lately, I been eating more avocados than usual. The benefits are too amazing to ignore. I have been putting a half to a whole avocado into my daily salad. And I have to say -- I love the taste of it in my spring mix/spinach salad along with marinated mushrooms, basil, cilantro,  tomatoes, and olives (as pictured).


According to wikipedia, avocado is a tree native to Central America and Mexico, classified in the flowering plant family Lauraceae. Avocado aka alligator pear also refers to the fruit, botanically a large berry that contains a single seed. This amazing fruit/berry is packed with healthy monounsaturated fat and vitamin E. This delicious fruit is packed with blood pressure reducing nutrients magnesium and potassium among almost 20 nutrients total. Also, forget the mayo and butter as a spread -- Avocado is nature's butter! Make that choice to incorporate avocado into your daily diet and reap the benefit's like nobody's business.


In a recent study conducted by the Hass Avocado Board, researchers discovered that study participants who added 1/2 of a fresh avocado to their lunch reported a significantly decreased desire to eat by 40% over a three hour period and 20% five hours later -- compared to a regular lunch meal without avocado. Not only this, the group also reported an elevated feeling of hunger satisfaction by 26% during the three hours following the meal.



What do I really love about Avocados ..... you can make Guacamole !!!!!

I always make sure to squeeze lemon or lime juice on my avocado once I cut it open to prevent the beautiful yellow/green insides from turning a yucky oxidized brown... and to keep it looking  and tasting fresh.

Other nutrients in avocados include: fiber, folate, vitamin B-6, vitamin C, vitamin K, and lutein.


Nutrients/Vitamins of a 1/5 Medium Avocado






How To Tell If An Avocado Is Rotten 
 
Never Buy Anther Rotten Avocado Tips (LINK)


I Love Avocados , Pada: 12.54